Closing date: 2018-01-31
Heraeus, a speciality light source company, located on Cambridge Science Park are recruiting an Administration Apprentice to join their Planning and Procurement teams. The apprenticeship will lead to a Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about pursuing a professional career within these areas and will undertake a variety of administration duties including:
- Releasing daily production orders
- Running planning reports and updating graphs
- Updating the due list
- Loading sales orders
- Updating documents
- Keep Planning department organised and tidy
- Archive documents
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Running reports to maintain raw material stocks
- Monitoring of acknowledgements and expediting overdue deliveries
- Running reports to maintain supplier consignment stock
Good written and verbal communication.
Attention to detail.
Ability to self-organise.
Competent knowledge of all Microsoft programs (specifically Excel and Outlook)
Hours of work:
37.5 hours Monday – Friday
8.30am – 4.30pm with one hour for lunch
Salary £8,320 p.a.
Please send a letter of application and CV to Jackie Quazi