We are looking for a Graphic Designer to provide studio wide support for all projects at Frontier Developments. The applicant should be highly creative, comfortable with all aspects of design for digital and print, and able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
As part of a small team, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Be creative, coming up with concepts and designs for:
Print materials for trade shows
- Create clear layouts and designs for advertising, booklets, manuals and art books, seeing projects through from concept to completion.
- Take screenshots for press and marketing.
- Photography around the studio to support press and marketing.
- Communicate well with the team and be positive with feedback.
- Work with external suppliers and being responsible for quality control.
- Previous graphic design experience (not necessarily for games).
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar.
- A great understanding of composition and typography.
- Knowledge of all types of print processes across a range of materials.
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Experience with motion design (2D or 3D)
- Experience with Flash
- Experience with a 3D package (3DS Max or Maya)
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis. Reveal email address