Closing date: 2018-09-01
Start date: Flexible
Eight19 is looking for a versatile and passionate Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team at an exciting time and help us accelerate the development of connected devices and sensors for a range of applications. The successful candidate will thrive in our collaborative environment, where colleagues are willing to listen to and learn from one another.
• Firmware and software development for low-power, wireless devices.
• Working closely with other Hardware and Software engineers to develop prototypes through to production stage.
Desired skills and qualifications
• Degree in computer science or a related discipline
• Embedded software development for low-power wireless and/or sensor applications
• Microprocessors (PIC, Atmel, ARM)
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
• Ability to learn quickly, innovate and take responsibility for new and unfamiliar areas
• Clear and concise communicator
• Confident working independently as well as easily integrate in new teams
• Self-starter, energetic and thorough
Useful additional experience
• Ultra-low-power MCUs
• Low-power wireless (eg BLE)
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Share Options after a qualifying period
• Life assurance
Interested candidates should submit CVs to David Wilson, business development manager, at Reveal email address, or call 07767 745 279 with any questions.