The Training Administrator will be responsible for administering and supporting the delivery of Cambridge Consultants centrally run training programme. This is a varied role spanning all stages of administering the learning cycle, and which requires the post holder to be well organised and used to operating with systems. Working with others within the HR team the post holder will be making a real difference to Cambridge Consultants development needs.
This is a busy and fulling role where you will spend 50% of their time maintaining the Training Management System. This will include; managing workflows, data maintenance and the complete back end administration set up. The other 50% will include general training administration.
- Using the Training Management System to fully administer multiple training courses from start to finish in ensuring they are resourced, delivered and well organised. This includes booking training rooms, producing course registers, sending out course joining instructions, supporting the trainer, ensuring refreshments are provided, printing hand-outs, liaising with participants, and booking resources.
- To be the super user of the Training Management System, managing the workflows of the system and how it is configured to meet organisational requirements.
- Manage the Global Training & TMS inbox’s and deal with training related queries particularly calendar invites (acceptances and declines) and forwarding queries to the Training Advisers.
- Proactive in identifying potential problems and demonstrating initiative to be solutions focused.
- Work and liaise with internal and external training suppliers, which will include the co-ordination and support of suitable facilitators/trainers that are available and the delivery of agreed courses on agreed dates.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues within and outside of the team and provide advice, support and guidance on the Training Management System.
- To be innovative by suggesting improvements that can be made to our systems, procedures and processes in line with business requirements.
- To process changes within the Training Management System including setting up new starters, leavers, internal transfers, Tech Scholars and Interns
- Carry out any other duties as required by your line manager from time to time in accordance with the role of the post.
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and databases in a business context.
- Practical with a flexible can do attitude and wants to make things happen.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and is driven to achieve outstanding results.
- Able to be proactive, demonstrate initiative and look for ways to improve things and seek solutions to problems.
- Able to work to a high professional standard, systematic, thorough, ability to pay close attention to detail and is focused on finishing tasks.
- Experience of working with complex computerised information systems, spread sheets and databases.
- Experience of providing training co-ordination and administration to multiple courses/events.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience of working within an HR/Training function.
- Experience of providing advice, guidance and support.
- To understand and apply the learning cycle in the context of training coordination and administration.
Why Cambridge Consultants
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.