Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
- Design and implement the test strategy for complex integrated systems.
- Discuss test strategy with potential clients in the context of their business.
- Break down systems into testable sub-components.
- Apply one or more test methodologies to enable successful project delivery.
- Select and lead a multi-disciplinary test team to deliver your project(s).
- Understand and work with multiple technologies.
Here are just three of the many breakthroughs powered by the technology developed at Cambridge Consultants:
Our breakthrough in 4G radio design enabled online retailer Ocado to create the most advanced automated warehouses in the world.
We helped develop the world’s first wireless powered pacemaker, transferring energy to a leadless electrode using ultrasonic pulses.
Our world first with Iridium Communications lets rescue workers in remote locations keep in touch using the latest satellite phone technology.
- Technical Degree
- Significant experience in technical product and system test
- Ideally a qualification such as ISEB
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.