Are you a Secretary with a proven track record of working in a busy and fast-paced environment and have great secretarial skills?
If you are you are looking to work for a company where no two days are the same, enjoy working on your own initiative and have a real sense of responsibility, read on as you may have found the perfect job match.
You would be joining a friendly, exciting and efficient team which supports some of the most talented engineers in the world, where you can use your organisational skills to their fullest.
To provide secretarial support to the Wireless and Digital Services Division. This includes diary management, setting up client meetings/workshops, organising complex travel, attending internal meetings and taking minutes, updating reports and supporting projects as and when needed. The role will also require you to work as a team with your colleagues and other support staff across the Company.
- Diary management for senior members of the Division
- Organising and booking complex national and international travel
- Organising internal and client meetings using an electronic meeting management system. Liaising directly with clients to assist with their travel arrangements
- Look after project expenses, ensuring that team members’ time is billed correctly
- Minute-taking of project and group meetings
- Typing of correspondence and filing of project materials
- Preparation of regular financial and operational project reports
- Liaising with other departments such as Accounts, Purchasing, Goods In/Out, Reception and the Business Office
- Induction of new starters covering processes and practices within the division
- Organisation and logistics for tradeshows and events – working with our Events Team
- Diary planning for annual review meetings
- Work with the Line Manager to refine internal systems to streamline operation of the company support
- Taking general calls and enquires for the division including responsibility for relaying client messages and passing them to the relevant person
- Provide cover to Reception when required
- Significant and relevant experience within a secretarial role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of being proactive, multitasking and able to prioritise and co-ordinate own work
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (including creation of spread sheets), Word (including good knowledge of template best practice and formatting) and PowerPoint.
- Competent in the use of IT including email, internet and databases
- Ability to take minutes in technical project meetings
- Ability to work discreetly on confidential projects