Cambridge Consultants is looking for an experienced HR Administrator. This is a vitally important role in the company and will support the business and the employees through a wide range of HR initiatives. This is a varied role with lots of responsibility.
The HR Administrator will support the business and the employees through a wide range of HR initiatives.
The HR Department ensures that the company attracts the talent it needs to fulfil the needs of the business, in a current high growth mode. It is responsible for the retention of its employees by providing them with excellent training and career development opportunities. Pastoral care of all employees is an important part of its remit.
- Agreeing HR priorities with the HR Director and ensure they are executed accordingly
- Participating in specific HR related projects across the divisions
- Responsibility for overseeing, checking and authorising relocation expense claims for starters during their first year
- Conducting, recording and distributing the outcome of settling in interviews with new starters
- Responsibility for ensuring all data in the HR database is up to date and correct
- Assisting in the preparation of performance reviews, including data collection and checking
- Manage Visa/Immigration status for all new and current employees
- Previous experience working as an HR Administrator
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), accuracy, and a keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the HR Administrator is expected to work daily
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.