The marketing communications group supports Cambridge Consultants’ global marketing activities. The group is responsible for creating awareness and interest in Cambridge Consultants and its core business-focused campaigns, through a programme of inbound and outbound marketing activities.
The group is also responsible for developing the marketing strategy for all campaigns across the company and then making sure they are delivered, to an extremely high standard, throughout the year.
As a small team, individuals need to be team players and willing to turn their hand to a range of marketing activities, with a positive approach to what can be achieved.
Provide graphic design support to the marketing communications group across a broad range of internal and external visual communications projects. The role also supports the senior graphic designer in corporate image tasks and helps to maintain a consistent corporate style across all the company’s communication media, whilst helping to develop new ideas to evolve.
The primary role of the graphics function, as an integral part of the marketing communications department, is to provide a communications service, which includes all manner of graphic design in traditional and new media. This work is in the area of B2B visual communications projects, including marketing support material such as literature and presentations, illustration, and multimedia projects. Other duties may include;
- Designing of new literature such as case study, brochure, reports, etc
- Providing graphic support for internal PowerPoint presentations, ensuring corporate consistency is maintained throughout, improving our appearance to the outside world
- Assist in the creation of exhibition areas and new graphics
- Help with the production of short video/animations for both the company website and exhibitions
- Conceive a full range of PR/exhibition support material: invites, promos, posters, flyers etc
- Liaise with local suppliers to ensure smooth production of the above products
- Support the senior graphic designer to develop our corporate image strategy
- To meet the demanding requirements of this role, you will have a Degree/HND in graphic design or a related discipline
- Proven skilled user of In-design, Photoshop, and either Illustrator or Freehand
- Experience of Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Final Cut are an advantage
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years design agency experience
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.