Can you help us move our digital marketing to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, digital marketer with strong background covering all areas of digital marketing and having specific experience supporting email campaigns and online content management. If you believe that you have the skills and experience to reshape the way we implement our digital footprint, click ‘more’ below to read the full role description.
- Day to day implementation of Cambridge Consultants’ digital presence
- Continuous development of our digital assets and content management
- Defining and delivering targeted digital campaigns based on the marketing goals of the divisions
- Managing marketing automation, including workflows and lists (HubSpot) and CRM integration (Salesforce)
- Executing email marketing – building, testing, distribution and reporting
- Search engine optimisation – keyword research and refinement
- Evaluating digital activity effectiveness with relevant KPIs and tools for reporting / analysis
- Google Analytics – interrogation and reporting
- Creating social media engagement and community building
- HubSpot / Salesforce – manage integration and workflows (e.g. emails, events, downloads etc.)
- Email – manage all templates, including updates to bring in-line with new website; campaign building, scheduling and reporting; create ‘new subscriber nurture’ process
- Blogs – own and overhaul the reporting process to be more efficient; proof-reading and publication
- Webinars – technical support and all emails/reporting
- Website – manage improvement projects and bug resolution, working with external web agencies; manage foreign content translation and upload; website performance reporting
- SEO – reporting performance; recommend tools to improve monitoring and performance
- Events – managing career fair registration process / workflows
- Social – create social cards and text for blogs etc, manage campaigns to actively identify and recruit audiences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- HTML and web content management (ideally Drupal)
- Able to demonstrate experience of delivering successful digital campaigns, evidencing how you have increased market impact and sales enquiries.
- Google Analytics certification
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience of other online performance analytics platforms, e.g. Moz, Alexa etc
- Experience of Social Media audience recruitment and global online community building
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of other marketing automation platforms, e.g. Marketo, Pardot etc
- You will also be a team player with excellent communication skills and have the ability to influence others
- A marketing related qualification or association with a marketing related body
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create visionary technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.