Bidwells, the management company for Cambridge Science Park is the UK’s leading regional property consultancy. The Firm provides a full range of services across the Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors, combining a deep understanding of the strategic objectives of clients with the resources to deliver them. The Firm’s success is built around a business culture where clients’ interests come first. More information about the company can be found at www.bidwells.co.uk
A Marketing Manager is needed to join the team. Bidwells’ Group Marketing and Business Development Team provides marketing and business development support to every Division and Office within Bidwells. The team is managed by the Group Business Development & Marketing Director.
- To identify the marketing needs of each service team within the Firm
- develop a plan to address the identified needs, cost the solution and manage its delivery (ensuring it is delivered on time and on budget)
- manage the MARCOMS team to ensure the plans are delivered
- manage, motivate and grow the MARCOMS team
- provide counsel and support to the other managers in the Department
- continuously enhance your technical skills and monitor developments in marketing (ensuring the firm has access to someone with deep marketing experience and expertise)
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm, with one hour for lunch, plus other hours as required to fulfil the job role. May require out of hours work.
The role will involve some weekend working and the post holder will need to possess a driving licence and be able / willing to drive to and from events / promotional activities and to other offices, as required.
How to apply
For further information including the full job description and salary details please email email@example.com with Marketing Manager in the subject line.