Closing date: 2016-12-09
Based in Cambridge, you will be the right hand person to the Head of Finance. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the production of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Responsible for managing operational data whilst ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Development of financial operational procedures and documentation of data flow
- Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process including variance analysis and reconciliation
- Assist the Head of Finance in producing accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist with departmental reviews with budget holders
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Assist with annual statutory accounts and group corporate reporting
- Assist with Precious Metal accounting and Group reporting.
- Management of Standard costing process and inventory valuation and provisions
- Control and reporting of capital expenditure
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Enhance existing management information process
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Assist the Head of Finance on projects or issues affecting the local entity or global business line
To be successful in this role, you will be a real team player with the ability to work in functional and business teams in a matrix organisation. You will have proven technical ability and have strong commercial acumen and a problem solving mind-set.
Preferably qualified in CIMA or ACCA, or a final level studier as a minimum, you will be an experienced Microsoft Office user and ideally have detailed working experience of SAP.
Interested candidates should submit a CV marked for the attention of Human Resources to Reveal email address or Heraeus Noblelight Ltd, Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0GQ.
In return we offer the successful candidate:
- Salary: £35-40k.
- OTE 10% bonus
- Contributory Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday
Heraeus Noblelight is proud to receive a 2015 Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for its development of an automated manufacturing process for flash lamps.