Closing date: 2018-03-01
Abcam, a globally recognised bioscience organisation, are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the team for approximately 9 months on a fixed-term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone willing to make a real impact by managing all global marketing campaigns from inception to completion and become part of a rapidly expanding organisation. The role reports directly to the Head of Content and Campaign Management and will have a direct line report, the Digital Projects Manager.
Abcam’s products involve a range of research tools such as antibodies, imaging tools, proteins which are purchased by leading scientists across the world. These tools support them with their research into major diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases and neurological diseases amongst others.
About the Digital Marketing Team at Abcam
The Digital Marketing Team sits within the wider Customer Experience Team. It is made of a variety of specialist talents to support teams across the business, including data insight analysis, SEO/PPC, content, communications, co-ordination and delivery. Through an array of channels, the team translates campaign briefs and marketing propositions into real content that drives engagement across the bioscience industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaigns:
- Work to specific briefs from product owners (on average 3 to 6 campaigns at the same time at different stages);
- Recommend relevant channels and liaise with channel owners to seek their expertise to ensure the optimal mix for each campaign (email, social, website, PPC);
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget;
- Strive to deliver high-quality, on-brand and imaginative campaigns.
- Monitor and report on performance of campaigns and ROI – make recommendations for improvements for future campaigns.
- Prioritisation of campaigns meet the wider business objectives, with support from the Head of target Marketing.
- Regular meeting with your line report, ensuring continuous 360 feedback and communication remains open.
- Trial new ideas for effectiveness, be audacious.
- Optimise the campaign process, working with key stakeholders.
You have significant experience of managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously from start to finish. You are highly organised and results focussed, with strong communication and team-working skills, and not afraid of challenging briefs and processes.
You are agile, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced working environment. You will bring best practice experience of campaign management from other businesses. Experience of working in a similar role in the life sciences sector would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
It is essential that you have solid customer awareness and put that at the centre of every campaign you manage. At Abcam, our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!