Closing date: 2017-12-01
About the role
Abcam, a global and innovative biotechnology company, is looking for a proactive Digital Project Manager / Digital Producer to manage the production of digital content to drive brand awareness and consumer engagement. They will ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and according to the original brief, liaising with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
This is a brand-new position and is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual willing to shape the role and bring their own ideas.
This is not a designer or developer role but instead focuses on project management while requiring an understanding of digital and content marketing.
About the Digital Marketing Team at Abcam
The Digital Marketing Team sits within the wider Customer Experience Team. It is made of a variety of specialist talents to support teams across the business, including data insight analysis, SEO/PPC, content, communications, co-ordination and delivery. Through an array of channels, the team translates campaign briefs and marketing propositions into real content that drives engagement across the bioscience industry.
- Project-manage the development of digital content including webinars, videos, animations and interactive content; delivery of projects through briefing, planning and launch.
- Ensure content meets brand guidelines and is delivered on time and within agreed budgets
- Work with Campaign manager and Creative team to ensure marketing campaigns are managed effectively and launched on time
- Manage external stakeholders including creative agencies and academic collaborators
- Working closely with our social media manager to develop video for use in social media campaigns
- Working with the Events team to develop and execute a strategy to use webinars and other digital content at conferences and tradeshows.
- Analyse the performance of digital campaigns and make recommendations.
- Occasional travel may be involved due to the global presence of the business. We do offer flexible working opportunities.
You are highly driven, creative and enthusiastic with experience of project management and producing content within a digital marketing environment.
You are a strong communicator, able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders. You are highly organised and comfortable working to deadlines. You are passionate about visual storytelling and content creation and seeing campaigns all the way through to completion.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.