This one day course aims to provide an introduction to miRNA and siRNA, approaches to experimental design and optimisation and practical experience of miRNA analysis in the laboratory.
- Introduction to miRNAs
- Experimental overview and isolation and enrichment of miRNAs
- miRNA expression profi ling, verifi cation and normalisation of data
- miRNA laboratory practical and data analysis
- New approaches to miRNA discovery
- An introduction to siRNAs and optimisation of siRNA transfection
See the attached course flyer for further details.